Once I have this rent sorted out so I can go home, our group will be getting a complete revamp.
I'm so sorry guys,
It's medical bills or rent or groceries and I just want to dedicate all my time here.
|More Journal Entries|
Snowman“Why did have to be fucking snow! I’m really starting to miss the desert.” John growled as he made his way through the thick piles of the slush that people in this area called snow. He just called it a mess. Still though he was not allowed to complain, it was either be here in the snow or be kicked out of his sisters home which she was losing because she couldn’t make her payments. Spent it all drinking and John’s pension wasn’t enough. He hefted his pack higher and kept walking. As he walked the snow became more solid, less slush and more flurry, which was both good and bad. John was shivering now, he really needed to do something. He dug down into the snow and bundled himself up trying to keep warm, he start up again tomorrow if he survived until daybreak. Then he’d be fine. He missed out on seeing the clouds disperse and the snow stop falling to reveal the night sky, and what lay beyond it.Snowman by Civil-War-Casualty
Footsteps drifted silently over the crystal blanket
THERE WILL BE A CONTEST.
The biggest contest you have ever seen.
-serious announcer face-
THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE! The summer contest is finally here!!
I was going to start it two weeks ago, but a death in my family delayed everything. I AM REALLY SORRY.
Alright, this contest is a bit different than anything we have done before and I am really excited to see what all of you will come up with~
You are allowed to pic any movie and pic a summery scene to put or lovely duo into. It can be action, romance, mystery, ANYTHING. Be creative!
And I know you all are, so don't be afraid to have fun with it! C:
1. It MUST have Holmes and Watson in the picture. No Sherlock and Moriarty please guys, there are other clubs for that! C:
2. It must be appropriate. Please follow the deviantart guidelines. (This means no NC-17)
3. No screen caps. A serious photo manip is fine, but please don't just upload a screen shot with some text on it. This has been a real problem.
4. You may pick any time/remake/version of Sherlock Holmes to work from.
5. Your piece may be a cosplay, drawing, painting, writing, ANYTHING! All media is welcome.
6. When you upload your piece, please mention that it is for the club contest in the artist comments, otherwise it will not be admitted into the folder.
7. HAVE FUN! And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
The dates for the contest are from July 1st- August 1st.
Prizes will be posted soon!! Have fun guys!!
New? Why not introduce yourself?
And please read the submission guidelines and behavioral guidelines.
Or maybe stop by our chatroom: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Shwat…